Saturday, October 08, 2005

This one I'm not too sure I'll attend

Motley Crue to perform in Hawaii on December 14, 2005

Whoa. Maybe I'll go if Tommy Lee gives Butch Walker proper credit for co-wriiting and performing on his theme song to his reality show and video "Good Times"!

Maybe I'll go just 'cuz.

Not a big Crue fan, but it should be a trip. I do know two people who are really into them, so maybe they'll let me tag along. I haven't been all that successful getting my own friends go to to concerts with me ;)

motleycrue
Live 8 (Canada) July, 2005


Below is a recent silly pic of Nikki Sixx, Butch Walker, and Tommy Lee. Butch, who is 6' 2", must be slouching because he looks like their wasted little brother!

Nikki_BW_Tommy_250

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

I was livin in Linkum Nebraski when Tommy Lee was filmin is collidge reality sho there. Dint get t meet im tho. I ain inta Motly Crew atall.

-Tommy said...

CRUUUUUEEEE!!!

Just thought I'd say that....

HissyFitz said...

I'm not into the CRUUUUUE, either, but I love concerts. I just hope we don't get general admission tickets and get crushed by moshers (yeah, I guess I'll be going, after all). One of the girls is around my height, so we both have something to worry about. My former trainer is 6', so maybe I'll hide behind him, tho that might not even help.