Saturday, October 29, 2005

Four...and definitely no more

But this time I'll have company

Just when I had made up my mind that I wouldn't go to the fourth Eagles concert, just when I had convinced myself that three $250 concerts would be enough, my friend called out of the blue. Haven't heard from him for a couple of months, figured I'd never hear from him again.

When I mentioned that I'll be going to the first three concerts alone, he offered to fly over and join me for the fourth.

Tickets for that fourth Eagles concert in Honolulu went on sale this morning and I scored great seats again..but I PROMISE this is the last one I'll go to. I won't be flying to see them on Maui a couple of days later, and I won't even THINK about getting tickets to another one if it should be announced.

It's mind-boggling that our population can even support this many concerts. Who the heck are all those other Eagles fanatics, anyway, especially those crazy enough to splurge (repeatedly) on the high-end seats?? I wanna meet you!

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Any intrestin e-bay action these days?

-Tommy said...

$750 for Eagles concerts? Um, got any money I can borrow?

HissyFitz said...

joey: Nope, but w/new concerts cropping up as they've been, who in their right mind would pay inflated scalpers' prices on eBay!?

tom: Not any more!