Sunday, October 23, 2005

They did it again, darnit!

Two more Eagles concerts in Hawaii

My Eagles will now put on a total of FIVE concerts in Hawaii (the fifth will be on on Maui). I already have tickets for the first three, and was hoping they wouldn't announce any more, even though it was rumored that a fourth was in the works.

At least this time I've got 'til Saturday to decide, unlike when tickets for the third concert were suddenly made available without any advance notice.

I already have great floor seats for the first three concerts, but will be sitting by myself and really would rather not for a fourth. Some of my friends will be going to the second concert but sitting elsewhere. A few others said they might go if a fourth concert was announced, but they weren't intending on getting the $250 tickets that crazies like I have done. But I'll ask around again...

Or, is three enough?

eagles_logo_laughing

7 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

I gotta feelin yer obsesion wit da Eagles jus has ya IMAGININ that there givin all em concerts in Hawayii. They probly aint been there since 1976, but ya keep seein em anyhow. Thats sompm else ya oughta talk to Doc Murk about!

-Tommy said...

Take it from a recovering Star Trek fan; You need. To get. A life. Put the credit card down, step away from the keyboard and just enjoy them on your iPod. Once is okay, twice is pushing a little, three is obsessing, any more than that is pathological and cause for an intervention, just like they did with me...heheh...

Joey Polanski said...

... says Tom, secritly wearin is full Starfleet dress uniform an Vulcan ears.

WV = "qveevoh" (Capt. of th starship Serafini)

HissyFitz said...

joey: If I had that great of an imagination I'd conjure up five BUTCH WALKER concerts in Hawaii, not EAGLES! I've seen them enough, tho they still have a special place in my heart.

But Butch concerts..wow..it'd be real intimate since there's just one other BW fan in Honolulu that we know of :)

HissyFitz said...

tom: I stopped by the Eagles online chat today (hadn't done that for eons, since the days of IRC) to let them know of the new concerts, and some ppl there have been to way more Eagles concerts than I have. Of course, they have the unfair advantage of actually living on the same continent instead of in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. They could totally understand me going to three concerts here..and four, if I eventually give in to that.

The Eagles are real people. Star Trek..a TV show, no? With actors playing characters? But then, you don't hear of "Eagles: The Experience" in Las Vegas.

Joey Polanski said...

Howsabout Th Eagles TNG? By now we might be upta Th Eagles An Even Nextr Genration!

Joey Polanski said...

Hey, Hiss, like I said I aint never herda Butch Walker anyhow, so I thinks ya made him up altgether. Dont unner estmate yer imagnation!