Sunday, October 23, 2005

Good Sunday

I'm ready for the week now

At 4:30 a.m. we cancelled our plans to participate in the Race for the Cure (due to inclement weather) and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast at a restaurant instead.

The weather cleared up so I took Rocky Raccoon on a walk in the yard on a leash -- and we both survived.

waiting_door DSC00891


While hanging my clothes outside I snapped R-rated pictures of yard dinosaurs (second couple I saw that morning who didn't care I was right there). See above post for more pics.

3

Later went to the mall and took advantage of Macy's underwear sale -- sorry, no pictures

And finally: Used a See's Candy gift card to buy over-priced Halloween candy, and got more free samples than usual because the salesgirl recognized me!

4 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Fer a minnit thare I thougt mabey Rockyd switchd t blue shoolaces!

Joey Polanski said...

Lookt agen at the pitcher wit da pink shoolace an the littl guy had littl mitts jus like a raccoon. So okay okay I no es a cat, an yeah yeah th pitcher was in fokus an all, but Im goin wit da raccoon-fer-a-day theory. I may need t see an optomtrist, but you bettr get that animal t a vet, He aint bein a cat alla th time!

HissyFitz said...

Rocky Raccoon does live up to his name, looks kind of like a cross between a cat and a raccoon. Legend has it Maine Coon cats were bred just that way. Not true, of course, but they're one of the largest of all domestic catsicles, so he's the closest Hawaii will ever come to having a real 'coon!

Joaquin Mattison said...

I have a plain black kitty named Meadow. But I hardly call him that.