Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Steve Wozinack's Philosophy on Living Life

Don't know Woz?

From today's Macsimum interview with Steve Wozinack:

"Life is measured by your happiness, basically smiles minus frowns. You have a choice in this regard at every step. All people should be treated fairly, evenly and justly, to the greatest extent possible. Nothing is black and white. You don’t have to win arguments to be happy, just know that your own opinions are good. Be a good person that others would like, golden rule. Be open, show your true self, don’t hide behind facades. There is room for humor in everything."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what brought this on?

HissyFitz said...

I've always liked Woz, he's just, well, nice. So when I read his interview yesterday, I decided to quote what I thought was the best part of it.

He does talk about Macs, his favorite gadgets and cars, and loves his U2 iPod (the same one I have), but I thought the last part of the interview was the best. Especially in light of the negative stuff I've been reading and seeing lately about humanity. There were some truly horrible and depraved acts committed by individuals and gangs in New Orleans recently...