Saturday, September 17, 2005

I did it again

Yesterday's paper said that a third Eagles concert was guaranteed if the first two were sold out. I haven't listened to the radio today and couldn't find any information about that online, so decided to go to Ticketmaster's site.

Whaddaya know, a third concert (December 2) was listed! When the heck did that happen?? Usually it takes a day or two before the announcement so people can prepare!

After I finished hyperventilating I fired up a few web browsers in my quest to get better tickets than I got today. Not bad, it's a little closer than one of the nights and a little farther than the other.

Three nights. Same songs. ($250 + fees) x 3 = $793.50.

The Eagles always put on top-notch 3-hour concerts, usually with three encores. And I always love every minute.

I might just be insane. Especially since I'll be by myself every single night :( At least I'll drive there with friends the second night, but will still sit among strangers.

Good thing I don't live on the mainland within driving distance of Butch Walker concerts. That'd be disastrous.

EDIT 9/18: I've since read that the first two concerts were close to selling out within two hours (7,000 tickets were sold within 20 minutes), prompting the addition of the third. I guess there were so many people still in line still trying to get tickets that instead of sending them all back home, they just made the date available then and there. Lucky people, to have had first shot at a new date, which is a FRIDAY, and better for nearly everyone, including those who already bought their Tuesday and/or Wednesday tickets.

No comments: