Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Not feeling well today

Poor stinky kitty

[Warning: yet another poopy cat post]

On Saturday and Sunday I gave in to Rocky's cries and let him out briefly. He rolled, ate grass, did a lot of sniffing (and even some marking), and caught at least one lizard that I know of.

On Sunday night he puked up some food, but I attributed that to the fact that he doesn't chew (hardly any teeth in his head) since he does that periodically.

Monday (yesterday), he was fine.

This morning he was more talkative than usual, but even if I knew what it was he was trying to tell me, I couldn't have helped him. I went outside for a while, but when I opened the door to come in, without even seeing him I could tell what had happened. I could smell it. He was blocking my way, trying to get out as usual, and he smelled bad. I made my way past him to check out the damage in his bathroom...and ewww.

Poor sh*tty kitty had the wetsh*ts again. In the fifteen minutes I was away, he used his box, then sat on several things downstairs..with his long, matted, poopy-gross butt fur.

I've tried my best to clean him, but he's still stinky, so I'm trying to get him to stay downstairs in an old area where he often takes naps because the floor is cool. Best thing is it will be easy to clean, and is away from where I hang out.

rocky_under_chair

But his "episodes" usually are repeated at least one more time in the day..so I'll probably be greeted by the same scenario when I return later this afternoon.

This is all so much more disgusting than I can write about here.

No comments: