Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'll ease off on the cat blogging

just a bit =^.^=

Sorry about yesterday's entry; I realize not everyone is a cat person, and even those who are don't necessarily want to know all about Rocky's "movements". (And this was the second time I wrote about it!) It's just that it was, pathetically, the main event of our day. I'll have to put a filter at the end of my fingertips to keep myself from running off at the..well, fingertips.

He's a funny cat, though. Well, I think so, anyway; others might think he's weird. He wakes me up by licking me and tries to get as many licks in as he can throughout the day. He also likes to groom my hair, but all that cat spit grosses me out.

So unless he does something really blog-worthy, I'll try to limit posts about him. To tide us over, here's a pic of him licking (not smelling!!) my foot. Feet aren't necessarily his favorite body part (wrists and insides of elbows are), but that's all I offered him a few minutes ago.


rocky_foot

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the salt.
Interesting picture. Very interesting.

HissyFitz said...

I always thought it was the salt, too. Told the vets, but also told them that
Rocky'd lick my shirt sleeves and parts of clothing, even tho he preferred inside elbows, wrists, and hands. Most think he's just weird. I think he's just into grooming me.

He doesn't suck toes, btw.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, shrimping.

HissyFitz said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

it's a perv thing. has to do with toes.