Friday, July 22, 2005

Apple iPhone around the corner?

We might find out on Monday

Last year Apple and Motorola announced that they'd work together on a phone that would be iTunes-enabled. This Monday Motorola will announce its new products. It's expected that an iTunes phone will be one of them.

I'd probably be one of the silly "Apple loyalists" who'd buy an iPhone. At least I would actually use it, unlike my U2 Special Edition iPod.

=======================

On another computer-related note, Microsoft announced today that it has changed the name of its (long-delayed) upcoming operating system from "Longhorn" to "Vista". I always thought that "Longhorn" was awkward and invited jokes/plays on its name, but what do I know; Apple's use of feline species' names is kind of silly, too.

      Jaguar --> Panther --> Tiger

But I love cats, and I love Apple, so it's a great combination for me. =^.^=

1 comment:

HissyFitz said...

Thanks for stoppin' by, have fun on Blogger!