Thursday, June 23, 2005

Rocky and I might get a housemate

He might have to sleep in the garage

A friend asked if it'd be OK if he stays with me for a few years. Seems he's thinking of selling his place, make a sh*tload of dough, and hang out in Hawaii 'til the housing market where he's from stabilizes so he can buy a bigger, better place.

I'm very fortunate to be able to live in this old two-story, four-bedroom house with so much storage space (extra bedrooms and closets) for all my clothes and shoes and shoes and clothes. I've been by myself for almost nine years, and love the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want. I love all the space I have. I love not having to deal with anyone else (catsicle excluded), especially a man.

Don't think I want to give that up. But maybe having a guy around might be useful..let's see, it's been a while; what are they good for? Oh yeah, bug-killing, oil-changing, box-lifting.

Lest you're starting to think otherwise, he's been informed that there would be none of those "friends-with-benefits" perks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..."bug-killing, oil-changing, box-lifting."

?

!

HissyFitz said...

Huh? You mean there's more??