Saturday, June 25, 2005

Alcohol-related accident

And I wasn't even drinking

My good friend picked up several bottles of our favorite Riesling the other day and discovered she still had some in her stash, so asked if I would like a few. Silly question.

The drop-off was conducted in the parking lot, then we headed off to Starbucks, as is our usual Saturday routine. I later went shopping so ended up with quite a few bags of stuff. As I carried them to my house some of the bags started slipping, and wouldn't you know it, one of the precious bottles of wine went crashing to the ground -- and on my foot.

My garage smells like a winery and my foot is still sore, but nothing's broken. Well, except for that lovely bottle of wine... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I... I don't know what to say...

HissyFitz said...

me neither. lotsa times