Saturday, August 13, 2005

I thought this would cure me

I was sort of hoping that once I got to see Butch in person I'd be cured of my obsession, but it didn't turn out that way. Eight songs is not enough. Two brief concerts is not enough. Most of all, I need to have a better picture of us together. The first night we were told we couldn't take pictures while in line, so snunk this one in.

butch_me_08.11.05(1)


On the second night we got smarter, but my camera wasn't cooperating and I was frantically urging my friend to take the darn shot already! because the staff/rent-a-cop was telling me to hurry and move on.

butch_me_400

Butch is great. He answered my questions, signed my stuff, even spoke on the phone to a fan in Hawaii when her friend (with whom I sat on the second night) asked him to.