Monday, August 08, 2005

Gotta be a good sign

Gap's free iTunes song promotion started today, and just swung by on my way as I went to the bank. Figured I'd just try on a pair and get the card for the free iTunes song.

I was rushing in, but the music playing stopped dead in my tracks -- it was Butch's "Maybe It's Just Me"!! A salesgirl greeted me and asked me how I was doing, and I couldn't help but gush that I suddenly was having a great day because I'll be leaving to go to his concerts and no one plays Butch since no one knows who he is... She must've thought I was nuts :)

But not only did I try on a pair of jeans, I decided to get them (and used my 10% coupon, to boot). I hope I can hem them NOW and wear them on the plane and at at the concert!

That's the iTunes card sitting on my brand new jeans below.

gap_itunes2

No comments: