Friday, May 27, 2005

The Eagles on NBC, June 1st

Live from Australia

Ooh. My original obsession (well, after Elvis), The Eagles, will have a two-hour TV special showcasing their Farewell I tour. Taped during their Melbourne, Australia performance, I'll finally get to see and hear their two new songs, "No More Cloudy Days" and "One Day at a Time". New songs come few and far between, which is why I quit going to their concerts a couple of years ago. I would hear and see the same stuff so I vowed not to go again 'til new material came out.

This is what will be on their 2-disc DVD, which will be released next month. Their new CD, though, seems to be forever delayed.

And rumor now has it that while their "Farewell I" tour was called that in jest, there may not be a "Farewell II" tour...ohno. I'll have to catch them before they call it quits, if they ever do. It seemed that they'd just play on forever.

No comments: