Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Oh yeah

Pre-sale tix went on sale today

Of all days to have four meetings, back to back!! I wasn't able to get to the lab to check email 'til around 4:00 so never knew that I had received a message that internet presale tickets had gone on sale at 10:00 am!!

I'll be seeing Butch at his two LA concerts, but wish the seats could've been better, like close enough to be in the spit 'n' sweat zone. Eww. I'll live, but hope the Greek Theatre allows pathetic fans who flew across the Pacific to inch their way to the front.

Unfortunately, this will no longer be Butch's headliner tour, but his "amphitheater" tour with Avril Lavigne and Gavin McGraw. I'll be the old one there amongst teeny-boppers, the same teeny-boppers who purchased the best tickets at 10:00 am!

bw_rocking

No comments: