Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rocky's much better today, thank goodness

We're not so stinky around here today, but we're still pretty gross. When I let him out into the washroom this evening (where a centipede was last week), he was there for just a few minutes before coming back in. Turns out he had a large dinosaur in his mouth and was bringing into the kitchen to play with or something. I screamed at him, made him run back into the washroom and drop it near the washing machine, where it scurried under to hide. It left a long tail behind, though.

Oh. The tail was long and intact when I saw it hours ago, but now it's bloodied, broken in two, and looks kind of like a chicken bone:

dinosaur tail

Poor dinosaur :( As much as I hate them for eating our pretty green anole chameleons, I still like lizards and don't want to see them hurt. Or made into cat toys.

No comments: