Saturday, May 14, 2005

Put a bunch of teacher types together..

..and they will end up trying on each others' shoes

Well, that's what happened to some of us last night. 'Course, that was well into the evening as we helped our hostess clean out her liquor cabinet because she'll be moving soon. (Mmm, Grand Marnier..) We barely made a dent so there may be a Part II if she and her hubby don't finish it all off at their block party.

I did take pictures, but I also promised not to post them on our school's website or on any of my blogs. Aww.

When my friend took me back to school to pick up my car we saw (and heard!!) an owl up in a nearby tree. Apparently a family of at least three hang out there at night, but I've never seen them before (try not to be at school that late). The picture is pretty crappy. The owl was waay up high so we aimed my flashlight on it so at least I'd have half a chance finding it with the camera, which is probably why it looks yellow. I don't know how to take distant pictures in the dark; I'm lucky I was able to even find the owl! The original pictures were actually black, but Photoshop's levels helped quite a bit.

owl

No comments: