Sunday, May 15, 2005

This is the face of a dinosaur killer

Don't let his good looks fool ya

rocky_face

I was too late this time. I didn't notice that Rocky had found that poor dinosaur that he terrorized and injured the other day in the washroom. I didn't notice him pass me while I was having coffee and reading the Sunday paper in my kitchen. I did notice some sounds and thought that was odd since Rocky was supposedly in the washroom, but I dismissed it as sounds coming from outside. Only when I went upstairs and saw Rocky lying on the floor next to his towel did I wonder why he was playing there when just a little while ago he was crying for me to let him into the washroom. He was staring intently at his towel, which was messed up as if there had been a struggle (tho he does fight with his towel on occasion). As I straightened up the towel I found it -- and screamed.

It was the poor huge, tail-less, dinosaur on its back, with white underbelly exposed. Couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it, but did snap a shot of the big, bad, dinosaur hunter.


EDITED 8:45 pm:

Damn cat! I guess while I was vacuuming his crazy fur upstairs he managed to catch yet another dinosaur in the washroom but this time took it into his bathroom to torture!! I found the poor thing badly bruised and barely alive, and took him outside where I hope he'll recuperate. I'm pretty sure it was the one I saw him stalking earlier today. The strange thing is those dinosaurs don't seem to hang out on walls and ceilings like our ever-popular geckos, but instead prefer to scurry on the ground and climb objects. Don't they know that cats can catch 'em that way? If they don't know now, I hope they learn soon!

No comments: