Thursday, March 23, 2006

This is Hawaii??

Five weeks is enough

EDIT: Both QuickTime and Windows Media Player versions of the 29-second video are now included as links, for those who couldn't view the original QT version and whose browsers were having hissyfitz. Thanks, Joey, for letting me know.

I wasn't feeling well, so stayed home from work today. I never use video cameras, but we ordered a couple for school and I wanted to try it out. It actually started to let up as I filmed, but later at night the island was rocked by thunder and lightning.

five_weeks_rain2.jpg

QuickTime_icon.jpg OR wmp_icon.gif
[Select QuickTime (.mov) or Windows Media Player (.avi)

The QuickTime version is nicer. Install QT!

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Hey, Hiss! Thought I shoud let ya no:

Evr since ya put up dis post wit da QuickTime vid, visitin yer blog freezs my browzr bout 75% o th time. Dont no if its a bug at yer end or at mine, but Im gonna hafta stop visitin slong as I suspeckt itll cause th freez.

Aparently I dont have alla th rquird QuickTime components t view th vid anyhow.

Sorry.

Joey Polanski said...

All seems well, since yer edit. Thanks, Hiss!

HissyFitz said...

No, thank YOU for telling me about the problem. 'Course, I'd tend to think it was a Windows PC problem, but hey, as a teacher I'm used to making accomodations ;)

I just wish I knew how to make Windows .avi files smaller and more decent-looking.