Sunday, April 16, 2006

New Venture

Motivational (??) Posters

Been wasting too much time playing with pictures I've taken, so I decided, hey, why not make something worthwhile from them? I was leaning in the direction of those hilarious de-motivational posters, but I quickly discovered that not only am I not hilarious, I guess I'm just not cynical or depressed enough. Today, anyway.

Don't know if these three I made would actually motivate anyone to do anything, but it's a start. I won't quit my day job just yet.

hang_on_poster_450
click for 3-poster slide show

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

I got a feelin "Moral Support" involves alla them Chilis shotglasses!

HissyFitz said...

Nah. My "hissy"s are more comforting. Cats and snakes, those are my friends. The penguins in the pic were adopted just because they spoke to me and said rescue them from a gift shop in LA, but they're good sports.

Joaquin Mattison said...

I got Sir Hedgy Squeakums, a pink hedge hog dog toy. He's a good friend of mine. My other fake hedgehog is made of straw, he's Edgar. His English isn't that good cuz he's from Austria.