Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yes, I survived

Someone posted a comment on my other blog today, wondering if the diet had done me in since I hadn't blogged since I started it. It's just that I haven't had much to say the past four weeks, but now that school's out I'll probably start talkintomyself again.

A quick update of the past few weeks is below..might be WAAAY BELOW, depending on what browser you're using. Blogger did funny stuff w/the HTML table. Shows up fine on my other blog!





















purification_product_kit.jpg
The diet's officially over but I'm going to continue parts of it. Didn't lose quite what I wanted, and the get-together at Todai, a huge all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant, on the last day of the diet sure didn't help. That's OK, I just want to lose a couple more pounds.
AC-schools-out.jpg
Summer vacation has begun, no more dirty looks til July 27th!
lychee_martini_sml.jpg
Celebrated the end of school with yummy lychee martinis (and more) last night. Lychee's a fruit, so that's OK on my diet. Not too sure about the vodka.
butch_wine.jpg
Butch recently announced four concerts in California -- see ya in September! His new CD will come out next month..but I'll be at a conference in Oregon when it's shipped to my home :(
my_eye.jpg
How'd my eyeball get here?

4 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Let me fill ya in on whats been happnin in th blogassfear since ya been away.

Ummm ...

Well ...

Salberts croakd. Dja no that?

WV = "zotuni" -- I dont no what that is zackly, but I hope its on yer diet.

HissyFitz said...

LOL, whadjya do to scare Salberts away?

Joey Polanski said...

I gave Salbert a JPS link back in April. He had nothin lef t live for, I gess.

HissyFitz said...

So you're saying he died happy :)