Monday, June 19, 2006

The best things in life are...

..redeemable with Rewards Points!

Nuthin' like closing a rarely-used credit card account and discovering there were enough rewards points on it to get five $25 Macy's gift cards -- and receiving them in the mail just before heading out for a combo birthday celebration/Macy's shopping night. Cute stuff from that night:

skirts_blouses.jpg

A close second: finding out the person you'll be traveling with to SF has more than enough rewards points for a free car rental!

2 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

When ya stop t think that them rewards is rewards fer spendin, it kinda souns like th furthr youre in th red, the bettr off yer gonna be!

Life is beautifl.

HissyFitz said...

I'd never let myself get in the red or spend beyond my means. All those points that became Macy's gift cards were accumulated on a card that was just used for automatic payments of my newspapers and phone bill. That's why I was so surprised.

Now if there were a card that would guarantee me front-row concert ticket rewards, that might be a different story!