Sunday, November 26, 2006

Should I??

MacWorld Expo 2006

The last (and only) MacWorld Expo SF I attended was in January 1999. I remember that when I wasn't freezing, I was loving it. I finally found the dusty ol' website we made for that trip. Here's one of the photos:

macworld_1999.jpg
I have the almost-opportunity to attend it again. Our school vacation has been extended to three weeks, but it ends a little short since MacWorld would start a couple of days before the of our winter break and extend beyond. I could burn a personal day off to fly back from SF, but I'd start work a day after everyone else. Normally that wouldn't be so bad, but since we'll be having a whole three weeks off (for the first time ever), wouldn't it seem that I could at least get my butt back in time?

1 comment:

Joey Polanski said...

No one coud evr ackuse you o stiflin yer Innr Nerd, Hiss!

;)