Saturday, November 04, 2006

An INSPI(RED) night at Aloha Stadium

35 days from now

INSPI(RED)-banner.jpg

At least U2 rescheduled their Honolulu concert, originally scheduled for April. The Rolling Stones flat-out cancelled their November 22nd show for Honolulu, postponing some of their other dates, and pushing up LA in what was supposed to be our date. Adding insult to injury, Ticketbastard won't refund the $3.75 processing fee for tickets that were purchased online. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stand listening to George Thorogood as the opening act, and now I don't have to worry about that.

Looking ahead, I already know what I'll be wearing to the U2 concert on December 9 -- the same thing hundreds, if not thousands, of others will be wearing -- my (PRODUCT) RED INSPI(RED) t-shirt to show support for Bono's Global Fund initiative.

INSPI(RED)-shirt.jpg

No comments: