Sunday, May 14, 2006

Day 1

Purification diet

I'm not one for dieting, but I could stand to lose a few pounds and this new diet will not only do that, it'll detox me, as well. If I can follow it.

It's actually a 21-day purification diet that involves taking a bunch of supplements w/essential vitamins and minerals, drinking their shakes, and eating organic veggies/fruits. Doesn't sound so hard, but I was kind of hungry today and my (non-organic) veggies and fruits didn't really satisfy me. But clearing out toxins is a good thing, and I weigh a little less tonight than when I woke up this morning.

Not sure yet if the hardest part will be swallowing 10 capsules three times a day or not drinking wine in the evenings.

5 comments:

Joaquin Mattison said...

NO WINE! That's not my diet.

Joey Polanski said...

I just have one werd for ya, Hiss ...

"Cheeseburgr!"

Cash said...

You should eat what I eat:
Rice
Chicken Gizzards
Cottage Cheese
Carrots
Dog Vitamin
Vitamin C
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

HissyFitz said...

salbert: The hardest part for you would be NO COFFEE! Yep, that's not permitted on this diet, either.

joey: That doesn't do anything for me since I don't eat red meat, anyway. I did have a black bean burger at Chili's the other week, tho. *yum*

cash: You eat carrots? I'm allowed to eat those on my diet, too. And the vitamin. But not the dog vitamin.

Cash said...

Trust me, eat the vitamin. It will come in handy one day.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!