Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It took something like this

..to get me blogging again

keyed_insert.jpg

It's been about a month and a half since I last posted here. Didn't really have much to say.

Until today.

MY POOR LITTLE CAR!

Someone keyed it maliciously, deliberately, even neatly. From the front to the back. Very carefully.

Who hates me and my car so much to do that??

I don't think I p*ssed anyone off; didn't cut anyone off in traffic, didn't park too close to anyone, didn't ding any doors. I don't think I did ANYTHING to deserve this painful, deep gouge to the side of my injured Scion Tc coupe. Damn fr*cken little middle-schoolers whose parking lot it was in this afternoon!!

5 comments:

Joaquin Mattison said...

One of my neighbor's cars was keyed, it said FATASS on top of the trunk.

At least it told the truth.

Dubya said...

Wow, that's jus' rude.

Somebody came runnin' at me with some keys once while I was gettin' in my car. The secretive service guys tackled him, roughin' him up pretty good. Turns out I had dropped my keys.

Joey Polanski said...

Geez, Hiss! If Ida nown itd get ya bloggin again, Ida keyd yer car a long time ago!

Thanks fer givn us a HOOT ovr at th JPS!

-Tommy said...

Welcome back Fitz. Glad to see you again. Didja ever think it was simply because it was a Scion? Sorry to hear of your calamity. I wish saying "It happens" would offer comfort but I know that a scratch like thaty would really twist my tits, too!

Stick around, kid, I'm sure you had somethign to say all this time.

Joaquin Mattison said...

Yep, them Japanese cars are takin' over.